We just want to say hi from PureHeartChildren’sFund here in Managua Nicaragua, and wish you the very best. Our kids are nestled safely and going to school in Ohio with my sister. She takes great care of them, and they are delighted to be up there. Winnie and I are in Managua, as always, trying to protect the vulnerable, and share Gospel of Jesus Christ. Faith without works is dead, as the book of James says, and as the Holy Spirit continually reminds us.
This year has been a hard year emotionally *first year as empty nesters but God has been more than faithful and good to us in all ways. They say the best cure for feeling sad, or missing someone is random acts of kindness. We have found that the the best way to totally demoralize yourself is by continual random acts of kindness. There’s a point where you KNOW there is so much more you can give.Random acts of kindsness is good, better than nothing, but when you see the coninuous heartache and suffereing, just doing good every now and then isn’t enough. We shoot for consistancy here at PureHeart.
This year 2019 is ending, ideally with the 3 things that makes everyone’s life fresh and rejuvinating.
1. Thankfullness. Did you know that being thankful helps your mind?
Thanking God is good for the soul but just being thankful helps your mental disposition as well. Thankfullness is good.
2. Giving. The second word of the first holiday is thanksGIVING. It is ALWAYS better to give than receive, always. There are givers in this world and there are takers. Much better all the way around to be a giver. God knows that,, for God so love the world that He GAVE His only begotten Son.
3. New. New stuff just makes me happy, as it does anyone. God makes all things new, a new start. Most Christians celebrate church on Sunday, the first day of the NEW week. New diets, New chances, and best of all, a NEW day, a FRESH START.
1. We cooked and dished out approx. 89,000 full meals *with juice* in 2019. This year we served the 500,000th meal to the less fortunate since our start in 2012.
2. We gave out over 5000 items of clothes, everything from complete new school uniforms, to infant’s diapers to shoes for grown men and women. It’s been a blessing.
3. We helped with 49 funerals, and hundreds of doctor visits and emergency ambulance/hospital visits.
4. We had 35 full scholarship students go through our pre-school as well as our 7th graduation ceremony. Plus we help a lot of children with help for schooling once they get out of pre-school, even college if possible.
5. Many children and adults have a better relationship with Jesus, and with each other, because of your help keeping PureHeart open.
OUR PLANS THIS YEAR IS TO GET 5 TODDLERS TO MOVE IN WITH US. WE HAVE MANY THINGS IN PLACE. THE ONLY THING WE ARE LACKING IS GOVERNMENT APPROVAL, AND THE 1,000 DOLLAR A MONTH IN EXTRA STEADY DONATIONS TOTAKE CARE OF THESE CHILDREN. WE WILL NEED TO PAY A FLOOR MOTHER, PLUS THE COSTS OF THE CHILDREN THEMSELVES. ONCE WE CAN PROVE THIS INCOME, WE CAN PETITION THE GOVERNMENT FOR PERMISSION TO MOVE THESE CHILDREN iN WITH US TO GIVE THEM A CHANCE AT LIFE!
ATTENTION!! DONATIONS UP TO $2000 WILL BE MATCHED FROM NOW UNTIL NEW YEARS EVE!!!YOU HAVE A MONTH TO GET IN YOUR LAST BIG TAX DEDUCTIBLE WRITE OFF IF YOU DONATE TO US ONLINE OR BY CHECK.
Dean and Winnie Peters